Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 19: Lit Review/Introductions & Mini-Presentations Day 1

As I said in class today, if you felt confused about the second part of today's class I'd say just forget about it. I was trying to present a different format for a lit review than what I gave out last week. I was also trying to show how your lit review will be part of the introduction in your final paper. However I think this lesson ended up confusing all of you, so I'd say just forget about it. For now, worry about writing your lit review according to what we learned last week, which I'll review in-class tomorrow. Please ask if you have questions. :)

Part 1: Mini-Presentations
-Remember that you're only allowed 5 minutes to speak. Here's the rubric I'll use.

Part 2: Lit Review/Introductions
1. PPT
2. Exercise
-If you finish the lit review exercise, begin tonight's homework.

HW: Please complete a brief assignment about your lit review; this serves as a mini-conference. Upload this worksheet to dropbox by noon tomorrow (Tuesday). I'll then review it so that you can have feedback on your topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment