Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 28: Peer Review of Final RP and ICES

Today in class we'll peer review for the first part. At the end I'll hand out course evaluations. Don't forget your conference this week.

Announcements & Resources:

-Look at this sample APA paper for guidelines on how to format your final RP. If you are using another format (e.g. MLA) that's fine but make sure you have a cover page and a reference list.
-There will be no peer review sheet for the final RP. If you would like to include a sheet with a description of what you changed from the peer review with your final draft you may and I will give you points. If not, I'll just delete that portion of the rubric for your paper.
-When citing sources, you may use this website. Make sure that you change everything to APA format!

No comments:

Post a Comment